About Me


Shay, or Satori.
I love having fun, and creating memories ♥ I love all kinds of music, and always longing for the finer things that life has to offer.



Tagboard

Place your cbox, shoutmix or whatever tagboard codes here. Set width to 140.


Exits



links will go here


Credits

Layout design by Shay. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.



March 31, 2010
► I've acquired a new item!
Sunday night before we closed down the store, one of our co-workers came in and gave me an unused PSP. Great news for me, now my hand-held game collection is complete! And it already came with Final Fantasy 7 and 8 already downloaded into it. Awesome! Even though I already have the original discs. I've been itching to get that new Kingdom Hearts game, for the DS and the PSP. Probably might get it later on.

I finally got into Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires. Not bad.

You can keep talking but baby, I’m walking away; 7:50 PM 2 lovenotes


❝ ...And may the odds ever be in your favor. ❞