About Me


Shay, or Satori.
I love having fun, and creating memories ♥ I love all kinds of music, and always longing for the finer things that life has to offer.



Tagboard

Place your cbox, shoutmix or whatever tagboard codes here. Set width to 140.


Exits



links will go here


Credits

Layout design by Shay. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.



February 15, 2010
► Long overdue post.
It's not that I have been slacking, it's just that I got frustrated on how I couldn't get comments to work. Thank goodness, though, I've finally found the code I was looking for on Google, even though when I looked on Google the first time, I didn't find it. Oh well, I'm happy.

Oh yeah, happy belated Valentine's Day to everyone. I didn't expect to get anything, but surprisingly I did. Strange, though, who'd ever knew I'd pull the heartstrings of some of the customers and co-workers at my job? In fact, I thought it was... kind of cute:1 2 3. That wraps up my day. Hope everyone enjoyed theirs.

You can keep talking but baby, I’m walking away; 4:08 AM 4 lovenotes


❝ ...And may the odds ever be in your favor. ❞